Monday, March 9, 2015

The Incomplete Manifesto of Growth

Who is Bruce Mau? 
Bruce Mau is a Canadian designer. From 1985-2010, Mau was the creative director of Bruce Mau Design (BMD), and the founder of the Institute without Boundaries. In 2010 Mau went on to establish The Massive Change Network in Chicago. He started as a graphic designer but later veered his career towards the worlds of architecture, art, museums, film, eco-environmental design, and conceptual philosophy.





Mantra for the Week: 

Slow Down: Desynchronize from standard time frames and
surprising opportunities may present themselves.


Why?
I chose this mantra because some days I feel like I am just rushing to get things done without enjoying what I am doing. By slowing down and allowing to let myself enjoy the day I can promote creativity and give myself space to think openly and freely.



No comments:

Post a Comment