Monday, March 30, 2015

Poster+ User Testing Business Card

Product:  






Method of Testing: Observe user interacting with the products and ask follow up questions.

User: Ty Miller, age 19, Business Major


Observation Notes:
- Typos


Questions: 

1. Do you like it? Why/why not?
I like the front, but why is it a business card confuses me, but I like how it looks. Why is it so small?

2. What don't you like about it?
Whats the point? I got this business card about an event 8 years ago. Its not relevant to me, and no further action is asked for. I would probably just end up throwing it away unless I just liked how it looks because I got what I needed from it

3. How hard/easy is it to use?
Easy

4. What caught your eye/what did you see first?
The big red numbers, then the pictures, and then the death toll text

5. How did it make you feel?
Not sad really, it just made me think

6. Do you have any suggestions?
The letters are spread too far apart, its kind of hard to read

7. What do you think it means?
Its an informational card that's supposed to make you sad

No comments:

Post a Comment